The Cougar Cubs Child Development Center has been established in order to provide quality care to the children of our community. It is licensed by the State of California and is partially funded and operated by Baldy View Regional Occupational Program and the Chaffey Joint Union High School District. We welcome children between the ages of 2 and 5 years. All children must be toilet trained. Every child is special to us, therefore enrollment is open to children of any race, color, national and ethnic origin, or religion. Children who are physically or mentally challenged are accepted provided that the center is able to meet the individual needs of the child.
- To provide a healthy and safe environment
- To respect children as valued and unique individuals.
- To provide a "hands-on" environment that encourages children to choose, experiment, and problem solve.
- To design activities that enhance self-esteem and positive feelings toward others.
- To work as a partner to parents and recognize the necessity of consistent positive communication.
- To provide a non-sexist, multi-cultural atmosphere.
- To provide a variety of activities that allow children to understand the world around them.
Director: Leticia Castor
No Credit is given for the weeks we are closed.