• High School Students
    High School Students can register with their Career Technician located at the Career Center at their high school campus and must receive a “Permit to Register” available at their high school career center. Students with permits must attend the first day of class in order to complete their registration. All remaining seats after the first day of class will be available on a first come, first served basis.
    High School Students may also apply to register online by clicking the following link:
    Out of District, Options for Youth, Home-Schooled, Charter                       School, and Private School Students


    As of July 1, 2015, BVROP is no longer direct-funded by the State of California.  BVROP is now funded by our member districts, as a service provider supporting their local control accountability plans (LCAPs). 

    Our agreement with our member districts for these funds provides that ROP/CTE services are reserved for students attending comprehensive high schools, continuation high schools, and alternative high schools belonging to Chaffey JUHSD, Chino Valley USD, Claremont USD, and Upland USD.

    All other grade 9 – 12 students or school entities may access BVROP services by contacting Roseanne Redfearn, Coordinator (roseanne_redfearn@bvrop.org) to obtain the fee-for-service costs and registration protocol. The registration form can be found here:



    Adult students may register on a fee basis at our Career Training Center, 1501 S. Bon View Avenue, Ontario, CA 91761.