1. What adult programs are currently offered through Baldy View ROP?
Currently, Baldy View ROP offers two programs for adult students: Licensed Vocational Nursing and Medical Assistant.
2. Where is the Career Training Center located?
The Career Training Center is located at 1501 S. Bon View Ave., Ontario, CA 91761.
3. Is financial aid available to help cover the cost of tuition?
Yes! Candidates applying for enrollment can speak with the Financial Aid Advisor to discuss financial aid opportunities and qualifications.
4. How can I enroll in one of the adult programs?
For enrollment requirements, candidates can reference the Adult Catalog to determine what is needed for their specific program.
5. Is there a cost for the TABE entrance exam?
NO! The entrance exam is FREE!
6. How can I schedule my TABE entrance exam?
You can visit the TABE webpage and select the appropriate link to schedule your exam through Eventbrite, or call 909-947-3400 to speak with the Student Services Specialist or Marketing and Recruitment Adviser. Registration for the exam is available during designated enrollment periods.
7. I'd like to learn more about an adult program offered through Baldy View ROP. Who can I speak with to ask questions?
We'd love to speak with you on how to begin your pathway to prosperity! Feel free to fill out the Adult Interest Form to receive a call from a member of the Adult Programs staff, or directly call the Career Training Center at 909-947-3400.