BVROP social media site articles and comments containing any of the following forms of content shall not be permitted:
- Impermissible comments in support of or opposition to political campaigns or ballot measures;
- Profane language or content;
- Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation;
- Sexual content or links to sexual content;
- Solicitations of commerce;
- Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity;
- Information that may compromise the safety, confidentiality or security of District employees or students, the public or public systems; or
- Content that violates a legal ownership interest of any other party.
BVROP reserves the right to restrict or remove any content that is deemed in violation of this social media policy or any applicable law.
This site is regularly monitored and any inappropriate posts may be removed. Inappropriate posts include those that:
- Are obscene, libelous, or so incite students as to create a clear and present danger of the commission of unlawful acts on school premises, violation of school rules, or substantial disruption of a school's orderly operation;
- Are not related to the stated purpose of the site, including, but not limited to, comments of a commercial nature, political activity, and comments that constitute discrimination or harassment.
It is expected that users will communicate in a respectful, courteous and professional manner.
Users are personally responsible for the content of their posts and that BVROP is not responsible for the content of external online platforms.
Copyrighted material requires permission from the copyright owner.
Due to the nature of social media, the views and comments expressed on the site are those of users and do not necessarily reflect the views of BVROP.
Any user's reference to a specific commercial product or service does not imply endorsement or recommendation of that product or service by BVROP.
Contact Publicrelations@bvrop.org regarding violation of BVROP guidelines on the use of official social media platforms.
Twitter privacy settings
Facebook privacy settings
Instagram privacy settings
Youtube privacy settings