How Do I Register?

Last Updated: 12/9/2021 11:04 PM

Register Icon

High School Students

High School Students apply to register online by clicking the following link:


Register Online Here!


Out of District, Options for Youth, Home-Schooled, Charter School, and Private School Students


As of July 1, 2015, BVROP is no longer direct-funded by the State of California.  BVROP is now funded by our member districts, as a service provider supporting their local control accountability plans (LCAPs). 


Our agreement with our member districts for these funds provides that ROP/CTE services are reserved for students attending comprehensive high schools, continuation high schools, and alternative high schools belonging to Chaffey JUHSD, Chino Valley USD, Claremont USD, and Upland USD.


All other grade 9 – 12 students or school entities may access BVROP services by contacting the coordinator at 909-947-3400 to obtain the fee-for-service costs and registration protocol. The registration form can be found here:


Out-of-District H.S. Student Registration Form 

Adult students may register on a fee basis at our Career Training Center, 1501 S. Bon View Avenue, Ontario, CA 91761.