1. What adult programs are currently offered throug Baldy View ROP?
Currently, Baldy View ROP is accredited by the Council of Occupational Education (COE) to offer five adult programs:
2. Where is the Career Training Center located?
1501 S. Bon View Ave.
Ontario, CA 91761
3. Is financial aid available to help cover the cost of tuition?
Yes! Candidates applying for enrollment can speak with the Financial Aide Advisor to discuss financial aide opportunities and qualifications.
4. How can I enroll in one of the adult programs?
For enrollment requirements, candidates can reference the Adult Catalog to determine what is required for each specific program.
5. Is there a cost for the Admissions Assessment exam?
No! The Admissions Assessment Exam is FREE!
6. How can I schedule my Admissions Assessment exam?
You can visit the Admissions Assessment Exam homepage or, call 909-947-3400 to speak with a member of the Adult Programs staff. Registration for the exam is only available during designated enrollment periods.
7. I'd like to learn more about an adult program offered through Baldy View ROP. Who can I speak with to ask questions?
We'd love to speak with you on how to begin your pathway to prosperity! Feel free to fill out the Adult Interest form below to receive a call from a member of the Adult Programs staff, or call the Career Training Center at 909-947-3400.